onsdag den 28. marts 2012

An Imagine with them All

#IMAGINE; the boys on the tour bus. "Niall!" Harry yells, "THE FRIDGE IS FREAKING EMPTY!... again".  Niall laughs, "No! That's not me!" he yells back, and hides a sandwich on his back while walking into his room. Louis are looking at Zayn who is sleeping, and then over to Liam. "get a pen for me, i want to draw on his perfect face" he says, and Liam quickly finds a pen. Louis draws a perfectly moustache on Zayn, and Zayn wakes up. "WHAT! no, not my face!" Zayn screams when he sees the pen in Louis' hands. Louis throw the pen over to Liam, "it was not me! i just holded the pen for Liam!" he yells innocent. Harry walks into the boys. "We have a problem. Niall have the last food in his room" he says really serious, "and he have ate it". Niall goes out of his room, "and Zayn.. I found your mirror under my bed.. It's.." he starts, "ITS BROKEN!" he says. And then he looks at Zayn, and starts to laugh, "you-you have a moustache drawed on your face!"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar